Monster Hold Pomade
The pomade needs some effort to get it out of the can, but it does
can be easily rubbed between the hands and become good in the hair
Scattered. It offers a natural silky shine and a medium firmness
The fragrance is fresh, very subtle of mint and vanilla. The smell is hardly
noticeable in the hair and can therefore be combined with hair tonic, eau de
cologne or aftershave.
The tin looks really gigantic! It is black with a wavy edge
at the top and bottom. From the lid we see the sample of
Frankenstein with a voluminous hair crest. Lightly polished behind him
sheet metal in the form of a radial star. Pure horror film from the 1950s.
Even the Uppercut logo joins in and looks like a B movie poster from the
Although the can resembles a classic can of Murray's, DAX or Sweet
Georgia Brown, it has a screw cap in contrast to this. It
screwed lid fits like a glove. Very practical when traveling or
- Provide dry or towel hair. (depending on the hold. The dryer the hair, the more hold you can get out of the product.)
- Grab a small amount of Pomade and spread it on the palms.
- Rub the Pomade in the palms so that it warms up and is easy to apply.
- Work the Pomade into the hair by starting at the roots and continuing to the tip.
- Comb the hair in the desired style.
Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Lanolin, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera, Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Steareth-2, Perfume, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, CI 75120 / Annato.
- 80 gr.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..