Suavecito Oil Based Pomade
The first and only oil-based pomade from the cult brand Suavecito from
California. With medium firm hold and fresh, sporty fragrance. Made in the
The Suavecito brand actually stands for modern water-soluble pomades.
With the Oil Based, this absolute cult brand from Santa Ana (California,
VS) a pomade that can't be more classic. With only three ingredients
(petroleum jelly, microwax and perfume) you might also think you are one
legendary pomade from the 1920s. Stickiness,
as well as stringing the pomade, which is known from the classics, are long
time not experienced in a modern product.
The processing is very simple, the Suavecito Oil Based is supplied
without resistance from the can and the hold corresponds exactly to what you want
of a medium-strength pomade. You can only see the modern origin from the
gloss: it is quite silky and much more matte than for example a Sweet
Georgia Brown or a Murray's Small Batch 50/50. The fragrance is fresh, sporty,
modern and smells like freshly washed hair. Another highlight of Suavecito Oil
Based is the beautifully designed can, which is seen by many as the
most beautiful packaging for a styling product. With the typical round box that
Murray also used, but with a relief lid and the beautiful design the
Suavecito Oil Based can't be missed in any collection.
- Provide dry or towel hair. (depending on the hold. The dryer the hair, the more hold you can get out of the product.)
- Grab a small amount of Pomade and spread it on the palms.
- Rub the Pomade in the palms so that it warms up and is easy to apply.
- Work the Pomade into the hair by starting at the roots and continuing to the tip.
- Comb the hair in the desired style.
Petrolatum, Mycrocrystalline Wax, Perfume.
- 85 gr.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..