Beard Foam Wood & Spice
The Beard Foam from Reuzel comes in a handy plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. Like the beard balm, the green-blue label adorns the sketch of the
probably the most terrifying pirate and beard bearer of all time:
The Reuzel Beard Foam is a conditioner especially for the beard, which is through
its foamy consistency very easy to use and very
economical in use. It completely absorbed into the skin and hair, so it is not necessary
to wash it out. The sideburns are fed from root to tip and provided with moisture. The hair
is generally strengthened and the beard gets a nice volume.
The fragrance is warm, spicy with a hint of wood.
- Spray some foam in your hands.
- rub it between your palms / fingers and then massage it into your beard and underlying skin.
- Use a coarse beard comb to work it through your beard.
- You can then apply Lard Beard Balm to your beard for more shine and hold.
Aqua, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate-20, Benzyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Root) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Perfume, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Dehydroacetic Acid.
- 70 ml.
- Posted by: Ricardo on 12 November 2021Laat mijn baard heerlijk fris ruiken.