Murrays Hair Glo
This pomade was developed in the 1920s and does not contain any wax. Hair-Glo, as the name suggests, gives the hair a superior shine and the ability to comb and wear the hair very tightly. The added coconut oil and lanolin makes for a very soft pomade and has been one of the most popular pomades worldwide for almost 100 years.
- Provide dry or towel hair. (depending on the hold. The dryer the hair, the more hold you can get out of the product.)
- Grab a small amount of Pomade and spread it on the palms.
- Rub the Pomade in the palms so that it warms up and is easy to apply.
- Work the Pomade into the hair by starting at the roots and continuing to the tip.
- Comb the hair in the desired style.
Petrolatium, Lanolin, Cocos Lucifera (coconut oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Fragrance (perfume).
- 85 gr.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..