Bona Fide Matte Paste
Bona Fide Matte Paste is a water-based product that gives a good hold with a matte finish. You can easily separate strands and knead your hair well with that product. Therefore suitable for both classic looks and modern looks, but without shine and with a natural feel. This product dries slightly.
- Provide (towel) dry hair. The drier the hair the better the hold.
- Take a small amount of Bona Fide Matte and spread it on the palms.
- Rub the Bona Fide Matte into the palms of the hand to make it warm and easier to apply.
- Work the Pomade from roots to ends.
- Comb or brush your hair in the desired style.
Water (Aqua), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tribehenin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, d-Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Methyl Ionone Gamma, Benzyl Salicylate, Courmarin, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Cinnamate, Eugenol
- 113 gr.
- Posted by: Ger on 11 March 2022Ruikt een beetje naar citrus. Heerlijk zomers!