Proraso was founded in 1908 by Ludovico Martelli of Florence. His son Piero joined the company in 1948.
It was at this time that Proraso introduced the Crema miraclosa to the Italian public. At the time, shaving was still a ritual that was faithfully done to this trade worker. 60 years later, the company is the best-selling shaving brand from Italy and has grown into a global player.
Place a bottle of Hot Beard Oil in a container with hot water for about 1 minute.
After that, moisten your beard a little. After the beard oil is warm, massage a small amount of this into your beard. Rinse again after about 2 minutes.
The result is that your beard is nice and soft and smells wonderful.
- Place a bottle of Proraso Hot Oil Treatment in warm - not boiling - water.
- Let the oil absorb the heat in about 1 minute.
- Then moisten the beard hairs with warm water.
- Now carefully rub the warm oil into the beard from the hair roots to the tips of the beard hairs.
- Leave the product to act for at least 2 minutes and then rinse the remains of Hot Oil thoroughly with warm water.
Aqua (Water / Eau), Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Bezyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Perfume (Fragrance), Menthol, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Citrate, Guar Hydroxy Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Caramel. No Parabens, No Silicons, No Mineral Oils, No SLS, No Artificial Color, No Animal Origin Ingredients.