- Alum stops the bleeding. Alum causes the proteins in the skin to contract (astringent effect), which closes wounds and stops bleeding.
- Alum neutralizes the drying effect of soap residues on your skin. Shaving soaps are alkaline or basic, with a pH value between 7 and 14. Alum dissolved in water releases an acid with a pH value of 7 or lower. This explains the neutralizing effect on the already alkaline soap.
- Alum is lightly disinfectant. This makes it effective against pimples and acne.
- Alum closes your skin pores.
- Alum soothes and repairs the skin. This prevents or reduces skin irritations.
- Alum gives a refreshing and clean feeling after shaving.
- Alum is suitable for all skin types; also sensitive skin.
- Alum is odorless and therefore ideal to combine with other aftershave products.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..